Monday, September 17, 2007

And here I Come!!!!!!!

Ahem...Have been meaning to create a blog for long now and today had to be the day for that. Was at home reading an interesting blog and booooommmm...It was like I didn't want to waste another day procrastinating. And then comes the tough part. Ideas are normally easy, its all in the execution. What do I name my blog? what do I write, describe yourself ? Ask M ( my better half) and laddu(ma sis) for some ideas as they could be called veterans (atleast for me) in blogging. M decides lunch is more important (clear priorities must say..y do you think i married this guy :) and laddu has to sleep to get ideas ( well...she's my sister) . Anyways my search for a name leads me to ' las reflexiones arbitrarias' translates to 'My Random musings '. Hmm....Now creating a blog isn't that difficult, isn't it?

9 comments:

The iceman said...

mmm...the first tentative steps...mmm...it is a nice experience watching your blog grow...1 post at a time...Best wishes ;)

P.S - U should allow anonymous posts...they are fun :)

Chitra Ramaswamy said...

Thanks iceman :) hmm...talking abt anonymous posts...hv i mentioned this...if you look at mahesh's 1st blog ..u will see a couple of fans professing their love mistaking him to be Mahesh babu - the telugu superstar :) its quite funny..

popsie said...

Blogging, sure helps vent if not anything else...beware it can get very addictive:) and I'd force people to visit my blog and post comments:P

Unknown said...

Nice blog Chitra!!!

Chitra Ramaswamy said...

Thanks Darpan :)

Mahesh said...

Welcome to blogging.. I hope you grow this blog into something interesting to come back and read often.. BTW are you implying that I am more interested in eating that talking to you!!!

Kit said...

WOW..!!!...Look who is here..!!!...Finally after all the days of contemplating..anyways..nice blog sis...please DO NOT follow my footsteps and keep posting regularly.

Kit said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kit said...

And.....looks like you are gone already..!!!!!